This cage is 24 inches wide x 42 inches long x 24 inches high. This cage model does not have a loft.
Interested in Purchasing? Email Us!
Every HRRN Cage Features:
- Metal slide out trays with handle for ease of cleaning
- Large doors which open out to facilitate litter box (and reluctant bunny) removal
- Wire wrapped door openings, not just cut edges, which minimize scratches and cuts (no plastic door guards for bunny to chew and remove)
- Extra thick, galvanized after welding wire floors that are heavier, stronger, and extremely corrosion resistant (to industrial strength bunny-pee)
- Floor supports to minimize sagging and bouncing (especially for those “rear-wheel drive” bunnies)
- Aluminum and stainless steel j-clips, not the standard, run of the mill clips which can corrode
- Despite these great features, our cages are for INDOOR USE ONLY (which is where your rabbit belongs)
Optional features (with additional fee):
- Lofts (available on 24″ high cages only; maize/woven mats to cover the loft are included)
- Extra door on top of cage
House Rabbit Resource Network sells custom-designed and built indoor rabbit cages. We have three styles of rabbit cages to fit your rabbit’s needs.
Cages are competitively priced with the local market. All cage sales support HRRN’s rescue, foster, education, and adoption programs.
Our custom cages can be built to order. Contact House Rabbit Resource Network at 512-444-EARS (3277) or email us.
Unfortunately, due to how expensive it is to ship these cages, we can only build for people who can drive to Austin, TX to pick them up from our Bunny Boutique.
All of our cages meet the minimum rabbit cage size requirements. These cages are designed to be a part of a rabbit’s home setup, not the entire thing. Rabbits cannot be kept in these cages 24/7. Rabbits need lots of exercise, so these cages should be part of an x-pen setup or free roam living. Learn more about how to set up the perfect indoor bunny habitat with our Habitat Types and Ideas page.